MA Modern Sinology
Department content profile:
Professors and scientific staff specializing in:
- History and Philosophy of modern China
- Society and Economics of modern China
- Global History, focus on China
- Didactics of Chinese as a foreign language
In addition, the module packages “Modern China” and "Chinese" are available, which can be taken as part of other Master’s degree programs.
Catalogue of Modules (non-official english version)
Here you will find an overview of all module directories applicable to the degree. (non-official english version)
Module packages of Sinology, which can be taken as part of other Master’s degree programs:
Module package (36 C) „Modern China“
• serves to further develop the qualifications acquired in the partial BA degree program “Modern China”
Module package (36 C) “Chinese“
• serves to further develop the language skills starting at the level which is achieved in the BA Modern Sinology and the BA Chinese as Foreign Language at the University of Göttingen.
For further information on the module packages and the admission requirements see the Examination and study regulations of the MA Modern Sinology
For module packages of other subjects, which can be taken in combination with Modern Sinology as part of a Joint Honours MA see: Angebot Fachstudium und Modulpakete (PDF). For further information on the module packages and the admission requirements see the Examination and study regulations of the degree programs.